Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stamp Creations

These are the Artist Trading Cards (2 1/2" by 3 1/2") that we made in the class that I taught last Saturday at the Stampin' Happy store. The class ended up being three hours long, but we had lots of fun! I really enjoy teaching these classes.




Amazingly, yesterday I finished my cards for Stamp Club that is this Saturday. Ususally I'm still working on them the day before--actually, I'm just starting them the day before! The theme for this month is to use a "virgin stamp"--one that we haven't used before. I didn't have any problem finding stamps that I haven't used yet since I have so many of them! I made 10 of these cards to exchange.

3 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Seriously you are amazing. I can't believe that those are just stamps. Great Job!!

Char said...

Hi Marianne,

I tried to find an e-mail for you....so that I could reply privately but wasn't able to.

Yes we do have an online catalog. If you go to http://char.ismyangel.net you can view them by clicking on products and then stamps.

Have fun!!!

Char

You can contact me thru my e-mail pawsnstamp@crestviewcable.com

Pamela said...

thanks for stopping by and blessing me with your kind words. have a nice day.