Monday, March 2, 2009

Fabulous Award

Wow! I got my first blog award! What a nice birthday present! This is from Christine at her Change of Heart blog site. Thank you, Christine!
I am supposed to list 5 of my favorite things and pass the award on to 5 of my favorite bloggers.

My Favorite Things:
1. My wonderful Family
2. My dear friends
3. My Church
4. Books
5. Paper crafts

My Favorite Bloggers:
1. Jessica and The Howard Six blog- she is the one who inspired me to start a blog and told me it was really easy!
2. Sharon and her Clark Mills Family blog- she has such an inspirational site and has given me so many great ideas.
3. Keron and The ColourGuru blog- her art is amazing, the service and love she gives to so many others is incredible and it's good to read about things that are happening Down Under!
4. Becca and her Amazing Paper Grace blog- she makes some of the most beautiful cards you have ever seen and tells us the supplies she used and how she did it!
5. Rachel at Papercrafts by Rach blog- more remarkable cards to give us lots of inspiration!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Marianne,
Happy Birthday to you.

Sharon said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ENJOY THE DAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!