Thursday, November 10, 2011

Art Journal



I have finally gotten around to putting pictures of my art journal pages on my blog! These first two pages I actually drew and then colored in with Copic markers and Pan Pastels. The basic ideas for the pictures came from the very talented Joanne Sharpe. I absolutely love her work! She has been a real inspiration to us! The rest are different collages. This next picture of my "little stars" are six of my eight grandchildren. We had two babies added to our family a couple of months ago.

My mom, sister Carolyn and I have still been getting together every first Saturday of the month to make art together which I have thoroughly enjoyed. This is such a fun hobby for us!
























2 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It's fun to see these again, and a few new ones too! The picture of dad on the house page looks like someone morphed Steven and Jake together!