Sunday, March 29, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
About 13 years ago my oldest daughter, Amy starred in her high school production of Hello Dolly. She was so good in it that a lot of people thought that she was a professional that the school had brought in to perform with the students! Her voice was and is just amazing and I will never forget sitting in that auditorium watching her perform. I was SO proud of her.The number where she comes down the stairs singing in that beautiful red dress at the Harmonia Gardens Restaurant and then dances with all the guys was so terrific. That was a moment in my life I will never forget. A friend of hers actually bought the red dress from the school and gave it to Amy as a gift. She wore that dress a few more times over the years- singing in a couple of pageants and in a couple of plays at the Off Broadway Theater in Salt Lake City.
I made this collage for her and also reduced it and made a pendant. I gave them to her yesterday for her birthday. Yes, we have the same birthday! She was a wonderful present for me on my 23rd birthday. She is a wonderful person and I'm so glad she is my daughter. I love her very much!
Monday, March 2, 2009
I am supposed to list 5 of my favorite things and pass the award on to 5 of my favorite bloggers.
My Favorite Things:
1. My wonderful Family
2. My dear friends
3. My Church
5. Paper crafts
My Favorite Bloggers:
1. Jessica and The Howard Six blog- she is the one who inspired me to start a blog and told me it was really easy!
2. Sharon and her Clark Mills Family blog- she has such an inspirational site and has given me so many great ideas.
3. Keron and The ColourGuru blog- her art is amazing, the service and love she gives to so many others is incredible and it's good to read about things that are happening Down Under!
4. Becca and her Amazing Paper Grace blog- she makes some of the most beautiful cards you have ever seen and tells us the supplies she used and how she did it!
5. Rachel at Papercrafts by Rach blog- more remarkable cards to give us lots of inspiration!